Kanye West: Hurricane Kanye West: Hurricane

Not funny, and not because it's "racist."

Not a very funny parody, all political agendas aside. But since we are on the issue of political agendas, what Kanye West said wasn't completely assinine, despite its context. I suppose a more accurate statement, and one that more of the masses could have gotten behind is, "George Bush doesn't care about non-rich people."

You can't deny that what happened in New Orleans was a form of institutionalized racism. George Bush has been cutting back on funding for the levys in and around New Orleans for YEARS now, and, like everyone else already pointed out, that shit wouldn't stand in a predominantly white city, like Boston, or Topeka. The fact is, the majority of people who were trapped in New Orleans were the POOR people; people who don't have cars, couldn't afford to take off from work early, or couldn't afford transportation out of the city. Is the fact that the majority of the poor people who were trapped in the astrodome black a coincidence? HELL NO! And if you think any otherwise, then you're ignorant/racist.

But, like I said, all political agendas aside, it just wasn't a funny parody.

GWIC - It's Clock Day! GWIC - It's Clock Day!

Another CC Classic!

Fabulous concept, sure to end up in the annnals of the Clock Crew!

StrangeClock responds:

lol anal.

I mean thanks and happy Clock Day!

We Are Robots - Sad Robot We Are Robots - Sad Robot

The Best Robot

This is the best robot. You should make a disguting slob robot. The robot who watches TV all the time, and eats twinkies, and that is unnecessarily perky.

How da bitch stole Xmas!! How da bitch stole Xmas!!

This is so funny

Why are you giving these guys such a hard time? This is so funny!